Do you hear what I hear? It sounds like Santa has traded in his reindeer & sleigh for a Ford Mustang!
Do you see what I see? It’s The White Stripes, The Hentchmen, and Andre Williams… all under the Christmas Tree! What divine gifts.
Here’s an assembly line of some hot garage rock tunes, fueled by musicians from the Motor City. I’ve conveniently packed ‘em into a YouTube playlist. Just for you.
1. Candy Cane Children – The White Stripes
2. Come on Santa – The Hentchmen
3. Merry Christmas Baby – The Hentchmen
4. Shotgun Christmas – The Hentchmen
5. Silent Night – The White Stripes
6. Christmas Wish – Andre Williams
7. The Reading of the Gift of the Magi – The White Stripes
Timothy Allen, MD
P.S. If you’d like to be rocked by doctors who rock, I’ll be performing with The Roctors this Friday, 12/14/18 in Fort Collins.
#MusicTherapy #neurology #neurologist #Colorado #Wyoming #FortCollins #Cheyenne #Christmas #music #songs #Detroit #GarageRock #WhiteStripes #Hentch #Hentchmen #AndreWilliams